Clinics & Services
Practice Nurse Appointments
Please contact reception and make an appointment with a practice nurse for any of the following:
- Chronic Disease Reviews
- Blood Pressure Checks
- Blood/Urine Samples
- Wound Care
- Warfarin Monitoring
- Cervical Smears
- Minor Injury Service - we offer a minor injury service for those lesser injuries that can not be sorted by domestic first aid but which do not require hospitalisation.
- Minor Surgery Service - Minor surgery for small skin problems, sebaceous cysts, and ingrowing toenail surgery are available. Joint injections are also carried out.
- Contraceptive service- routine services are available by appointment with Dr's or Practice Nurse. We also offer sub dermal implants- please make an appointment for discussion and arrangement with Dr Lutton.
- Antenatal and Postnatal Care - please contact reception and make an appointment with the doctor.
- Baby Clinic - these are held on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month and are run by the doctor and health visitor. Appointments will be made by reception and you will be contacted either by post or phone.