Requests for repeat prescriptions can be made in the following ways:
- Online - via the link at the top of this page. New users need to get a simple registration form from surgery reception
- In person - there is a postbox at the dispensary window where you can put in a written request or repeat slip for your prescriptions. This box is checked twice daily first thing in the morning and at lunchtime. Please ensure all your details are on any handwritten requests, name, address and the required items clearly marked.
- By post - send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want it posted back to you.
- By Fax - to 028 40650437.
- By telephone - call 40650217 after 10:00.
Please allow a full three working days between ordering and collection.
Please note, our preferred option is online, as it's available all the time, there is less scope for mistakes and it makes the phones less busy.
We are a dispensing surgery – this means that you can pick up your prescribed medication at reception before you leave.
Patients on regular medication will be reviewed face to face at least once a year to check their chronic condition, and check that their present medication is just right.
Please allow THREE full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.